Heart attack or also known as myocardinal infarction, is sudden death of hearth muscle due to blood clots in the coronary arteries. The task of the heart to pump 4-5 liters blood throughout the body becomes not smooth if the heart muscle is damaged. If the blood flow isn’t restored to the heart muscle, in the period 20-40 minutes it may cause death.
Heart attack can happen to men and women although it mostly occurs in men. The pains which appeared are actually different between men and women. The difference is partly because women have less heart and arteries than men. Find out where the pain was different between men and women during a heart attack.
Perceived symptoms of heart attack guy:
- Chest pain, seemed to be overwritten load, pain, pinched and burned causing suffocation and strangulation in the neck.
- The pain in chest then spreads to the left arm, neck and back.
- Arise in a cold sweat, body weakness, palpitations
Perceived symptoms of heart attack women:
- Experiencing shortness of breath
- Unusual fatigue
- Cold sweat
- Nausea, dizziness
- Experiencing anxiety or fear.
At almost the majority of women do not experience chest pain during the phase of a heart attack. In contrast to men, chest pain is the most important symptoms during a heart attack.