As you know, brain cancer is one of several cancer which may harm you. First, you should know about the symptoms to aware about this disease, and then you can discuss it with your doctor. Following these nutritional tips may help reduce symptoms of brain cancer.
- Try to eliminate suspected food allergens, such as dairy (milk, cheese, and ice cream), wheat (gluten), soy, corn, preservatives and chemical food additives. Your health care provider may want to test you for food allergies.
- Eat fewer red meats and more lean meats, cold water fish, tofu (soy, if no allergy is present) or beans for protein. Use quality protein sources, such as organic meat and eggs, whey, and vegetable protein shakes, as part of a balanced program aimed at gaining muscle mass and preventing wasting, a side effect of cancer therapies.
- Use healthy cooking oils, such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Reduce or eliminate trans fatty acids, found in such commercially baked goods as cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
- Avoid caffeine and other stimulants, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Exercise, if possible, 5 days a week. Talk to your doctor about the best regimen for you.
- Ask nutritionists or herbal professional about herbal medicine or home remedies that easy to make
- If you use some supplements, you should inform your physicians about any nutritional therapies and herbal medicines that you’re using.
- Stay hopeful