After read this post, there are several signs and symptoms about swine flu you got to check on your self or your loved ones. Make sure you know about the disease and read the following list to know about the symptoms.
- fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
- runny nose or stuffy nose
- sore throat
- body aches
- fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme
- diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes, but more commonly seen than with seasonal flu
Besides, there are also some symptoms which you have to know about this disease. Especially when it gets more serious.
- Fast breathing or trouble breathing
- Bluish or gray skin color
- Not drinking enough fluids
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Not waking up or not interacting
- Being so irritable that the child does not want to be held
- Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough
Related post to this article: