1. Muffled hearing.
2. Difficulty understanding what people are saying, especially when there are competing voices or background noise. You may be able
to hear someone speaking, but you cannot distinguish the specific words.
3. Listening to the television or radio at higher volume than in the past.
4. Avoiding conversation and social interaction. Social situations can be tiring and stressful if you do not hear well. You may begin to avoid those situations as hearing becomes more difficult.
5. Ear pain or irritation
6. Ringing, roaring, hissing, or buzzing in the ear.
7. Get slightly some headache or vertigo, or you also can get some dizziness.