Myopia (also known as nearsightedness) is one of eyes diseases. Actually it really is not a disease, but rather a condition caused by irregular eye shape. Sometimes it also can be due to lack vitamins. Most of people with myopia get their illness because of their habit of read or watch something in a close distance and such in a dim light.
Nearsightedness (myopia) causes blurred vision. If you are nearsighted, you may have:
* Trouble seeing objects that are far away.
* Trouble seeing the blackboard, television, or movie screen.
* Reduced school, athletic, or work performance.
* Squints or frowns.
* Holds books or objects very close to the face.
* Sits at the front of a classroom or theater or close to the TV or computer.
* Is not interested in sports or other activities that require good distance vision.
* Gets headaches often.
If you want to cure your myopic, you may interested to this following article: