You know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A good breakfast provides the nutrients that people need to start their day off right. Eating a regular, healthy breakfast does make a difference. Studies show it improves your overall health and well-being, as well as your longevity. Unfortunately, too many people skip or skimp on breakfast and suffer the consequences. You should also know the benefits of having a breakfast, why it is important to starting your day.
1. Eating breakfast in the morning can improve your memory and concentration and make you calmer.
2. Breakfast reduces fatigue and sleepiness in the mid-morning hours.
3. It improves concentration, increases alertness, and helps one function more efficiently.
4. Start your day with a glass of warm water with the juice of one lemon to help take a load off your lymphatic system, help cleanse your system and detoxify your liver cells.
5. For children, breakfast is important also because it could help them perform better in school, pay more attention, more creative, think better, score higher on tests.
So start your day right. Make time for a healthy breakfast. Don’t leave home without it.