It’s amazing how smiling (sincerely) can make us feel better. A real Smile is one of the most effective means to capture the trust, attention, and it has added benefits as a stress reducer. In fact, smile is the simplest and effective way as stress relief formula. Find out the reason why we should smiling..
1. Smiling changes our mood - When you’re feeling down, try putting on a smile. There’s a good chance your mood will change better. Smiling can trick the body into helping you changed your mood.
2. Smiling Relieves Stress . Stress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed. When you are stressed, take time to put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you’ll be better able to take action.
3. Smiling Boosts Immune System. Smiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed. Prevent the flu and colds by smiling.
4. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure. When you smile, there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure.
5. Smiling can lifts the face and makes look younger. The muscles we used to smile lift the face, making a person appear younger.
When we smile our body is sending the rest of us a message that “Life is Good!” Stay away from depression, stress and worry by smiling.