Gaining weight during pregnancy is usual, but but keeping your baby weight remain ideal is remarkable. To keep your weight remains ideal, doctors recommend that pregnant women should consume about 300 extra calories per day. The key is never eat ANY unhealthy food. Send a message to your baby that you are a mother who cares about health. Here are some example of snacks that contain 300 calories:
1. One medium-sized apples and 8 ounces low-fat yogurt. Add a tablespoon of jam as a flavor enhancer.
2. Sixteen tablespoons of vanilla ice cream or fruit sorbet. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of chocolate sprinkle as a garnish.
3. Enter sliced one boiled egg into a whole wheat bread toast. You can also add a little low-fat mayonnaise.
4. A banana and a teaspoon of peanut butter, and a handful of raisins.
5. A bit of wheat with melted 75 ml low-fat cheese.
6. Twelve ounces of popcorn sprinkled with 2 oz parmesan cheese.
7. Mix 4 ounces of chicken breast that has been cut into boxes with 8 ounces of vegetables salad.
8. Four ounces of low-fat cheese with 4 ounces of fruit: apple, pear, melons, grapes.
9. 1 ounce of almonds, 1.5 ounces of raisins, and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkle.
10. Eat snacks that contain 100 calories 3 times a day.