There are things you can do to avoid/prevent/ fight against leukemia to help your family by consuming some healthy foods. What we put into our bodies has a lot to do with our overall health. Here are some kind of healthy foods you may know which are goods to help fight leukimia.
1. Avocados. Rich in glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that attacks free radicals in the body – also a strong source of beta-carotene.
2. Black Raspberries. Contain an antioxidant that research has found to selectively kill leukemia cells without harming healthy cells
3. Blueberries. Contain antioxidants
4. Carrots. It contain beta carotene, which may help reduce cancers
5. Chili peppers and jalapenos. It contain capsaicin which may neutralize certain cancer-causing substances (nitrosamines).
6. Figs. Contain a derivative of benzaldehyde which is thought to be highly effective at shrinking tumors.
7. Flax. Contains lignans, which may have an antioxidant effect and block or suppress cancerous changes. It is also high in omega-3 fatty acids.
8. Garlic. Increases the activity of immune cells and helps break down substances that cause cancer.
9. Nuts. Contain antioxidant that may suppress the growth of cancer.
10. Raspberries. Contain many vitamins, minerals, plant compounds and antioxidants.
Some other healthy foods include; broccoli, papayas, pomegranate juice, raspberries, rosemary, sweet potatoes,Teas, Tomatoes, spinach, asparagus, tuna, salmon, shrimp which are all very good to prevent/avoid/fight against leukemia.