You might heard before that one or two glass of wine can actually helps you to prevent heart disease because of its resveratrol and quercetin content. Recent study also said that women who drink wine tend to be thinner than those who don’t. Other health benefits of wine are:
1. Women who drink wine have fewer kidney stones.
2. Consuming wine in moderation can reduce the risk of stroke.
3. It can increase longevity.
4. Can reduce the risk of upper digestive tract cancers
5. Can reduce the risk of cancer in general because of its antioxidant content
6. Can reduce the risk of diabetes.
7. Protecting the brain from damage
If you choose to drink wine to get a healthier life, be sure to contact your doctor about how often you can drink and the recommended amount. The bottom line is drink it in moderation, about 1 glass per day for women and 2 glass for men.