Avocados is a versatile fruit used in a variety of dishes and also as the base for a milkshake-type beverage in some cuisines. It is particularly healthful and offer considerable of nutritional benefits. It deliver a wealth of nutrition in a delicious and versatile package. One cup of avocado contains 36.5 percent of your daily adult requirement for vitamin K, 25 percent for folate, 20 percent for vitamin B6 and 19 percent for vitamin C and copper. Here are some of the benefits of avocado you should know.
1. Healthy Fats. Everyone seems to afraid to get fat when eating avocado cause of the fat content in it.But don’t be worry, cause its oil offers healthful benefits. With about 30 grams or 85 percent of its calorine from fat, it is a rich source monounsaturated and polyunsaturated.
2. Prostate Cancer Prevention. It have been shown to inhibit the growth of prostate cancer.
3. Oral Cancer Defense. Some certain compounds in avocados are able to seek out the pre-cancerous and cancerous oral cancer cells and destroy them without harming healthy cells.
4. Breast Cancer Protection. Avocado has a high oleic acid which has been shown to prevent breast cancer in numerous study.
5. Eye Health. Lutein that contains in avocado can protects against macular degeneration and cataracts, two disabling age-related eye disease.
6. Stroke Prevention. The high levels of folate in avocado could help you to protect yourself against stroke.
7. Hearth Health. The vitamin E, monounsatured fats, and glutathione in avocado is good for heart health.
8. Lower Cholesterol. Avocado has a high in beta-sitosterol, a compound that has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
9. Make skin smoother. It paste can be applied to rashes and rough skin to make it smoother.