Juice is the liquid that is naturally contained in fruit or vegetable tissue. Juice is prepared by mechanically squeezing or macerating fresh fruits or vegetables flesh without the application of heat or solvents. It is one of the most popular drinks to go with breakfast in the morning such as milk. Juices are often consumed for peoples perceived health benefits.
1. For iron Deficiency: Juice of beet, spinach ,apple, carrot and lime will make up the iron deficiency and thus enrich and increase blood volume in the body. These fruits can be juiced together or separately according to individual suitability convenience and requirement.
2. For arthritis : Juice of lime orange, garlic, lemon, margosa(neem), bitter gourd are claimed to have ameliorated symptom of arthritis.
3. For heartburn : Combination of Carrot (10oz), Beet (3oz), Cucumber (3oz) has seemed to prove beneficial for Heartburn.
4. For acne : Intake of mamelos, lime, papaya, cucumber juice, is recommended . If impurity of blood be the sole cause use in additions to above blended juice juice of margosa (neem) and also apply paste of its young and green leaves.
5. For asthma : Asthmatics can try juice of Apricot, lemon, pineapple, peach, carrot, radish and celery.
6. For obesity : Lemon, grapefruit, orange, cherry, pineapple, papaya, tomato, beet, cabbage, lettuce, spinach and carrot juice is recommended for managing Obesity.
7. For muscle cramps : Juice of beet, celery, carrot, supply sodium, watercress, kale and collard green supply calcium, magnesium is supplied by parsley and collard greens, carrot and kale supply potassium, those are such as spinach, asparagus and carrot supply vitamin E, and vitamin C is supplied by Red pepper, Collard green and Kale.