Breast feeding offers many benefits to your baby. Breast milk contains the right balance of nutrients to help your infant grow into a strong and healthy toddler. Some of the nutrients in breast milk also help protect your infant against some common childhood illnesses and infections. It may also help your health. Certain types of cancer may occur less often in mothers who have breastfed their babies. But there are also woman who have always worked and breastfeed. So how to work and breastfeeding the baby? Here are the answer..
1. Buying a breast pump – Using a breast pump is generally the easiest and most efficient method of expressing breast milk. You should also know the function of your breast pump. This will make you comfortable with the pump.
2. Make the baby get used to the bottle – When you plan to get back to work path, it’s better for you to make your baby get used to the feeding bottle although it will take time.
3. Take rest, eat right – Do not forget to take rest and eat right. Remember that you need not to be a super woman but mother. Motherhood, along with work, can become a bit overwhelming. And although you’re working, please, don’t neglect yourself. Have a nutrition and balanced diet. Everything’s fine. So relax, take it easy.
4. Talk with your Boss – The best-laid plans may meet their match in your boss. You’ll need to talk about your plans for continuing to breastfeed with your employer and/or your supervisor before you return to work.
5. Hug your baby before get to work – Always hug the baby tightly before leaving for work and likewise, go for a long and happy reunion when you return. This way the baby will feel close to you.
“If there is a will, there is a way”. So if you want to be a good mother and a successful woman, there would always a way to become everything what you want to be..