Coconut is classified as a “functional food” because it provides many health benefits beyond its nutritional content. The coconut provides a nutritious source of meat, juice, milk, and oil that has fed and nourished populations around the world for generations. And its water is the purest liquid second only to water itself. It is chock full of electrolytes, calcium, potassium, magnesium; everything that is good for you. coconut water is the liquid that is taken from unripe coconuts. That’s why, if you want your body get all the benefits of coconut water, you have to pick the coconut while it is unripe.
1. Hydrates the body.
2. Relieves urinary problem.
3. Kills intestinal worm.
4. Breaks up kidney stones.
5. Used in blood transfusion.
6. As an antibacterial.
7. Controls vomiting.
8. Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, and other parasites.
9. Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
10. Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
11. Improve insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
12. Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risk associated with diabetes.
13. Helps protect against osteoporosis.
14. Improves digestion and bowel function.
15. Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
16. Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
17. Helps prevent liver disease
18. Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
19. Reduces epileptic seizures.
20. Reduce inflammation.
Coconut water is completely non-toxic to humans. It also has no harmful or discomforting side effects. In traditional medicine around the world coconut is also used to treat a wide variety of health problems including the following: abscesses, asthma, baldness, bronchitis, bruises, burns, colds, constipation, cough, dropsy, dysentery, earache, fever, flu, gingivitis, gonorrhea, irregular or painful menstruation, jaundice, kidney stones, lice, malnutrition, nausea, rash, scabies, scurvy, skin infections, sore throat, swelling, syphilis, toothache, tuberculosis, tumors, typhoid, ulcers, upset stomach, weakness, and wounds.