Whole peanuts also known us earthnuts, ground nuts, or pygmy nuts is rich in protein, that’s why a body builder and underweight person includes it on their diet. And the raw peanut butter with crushed skin contains higher amount of nutrient that refined nut-only butter. So what are their benefits to our health?
1. Contains one form of antioxidants, polyphenols, as equal as blackberries and strawberries, and far richer than apples, carrots, or beets.
2. Unsalted peanuts are good for the arteries. One quarter cup contains as much monounsaturated fat as a tablespoon of olive oil. Monounsaturated fat can lower your bad cholesterol level.
3. High in niacin which helps in the recovery of cell damage and prevents Alzheimer’s disease and age-related cognitive problems.
4. Contains vitamin E which can reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
5. High in calcium which helps promotes healthy bones.
6. High in bioflavonoid resveratrol, which helps to improve blood flow in the brain and reducing the risk of the stroke.
7. Contains fiber that helps to lower the risk of colon cancer.
8. Accelerate the growth of male and female hormone.