Custard apple also called as bullock’s heart, bull’s heart, or cherimoya. This fruit can be found in Southeast Asia, Taiwan, India, Australia, and Africa. This exotic fruit is bringing so much health benefits along with it delicious taste. And here are the health benefits of Custard Apple as quoted from Times of India:
1. Custard apples contains antioxidants and vitamin C that helps to fight free radicals in our body.
2. High in potassium and magnesium that will protect your heart from cardiac diseases and control your blood pressure. Magnesium helps to equalize water balance in our body and helps to remove acids from joints and reduces the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis. Potassium will helps to fight muscle weakness, so if you feeling tired and weak more than usual, eat this fruit often.
3. Vitamin A content will keep your skin and hair healthy and also good for your eye health.
4. Helps cure indigestion problems by its copper content. It will cure constipation and also helps to treat diarrhea and dysentery.
5. High in calorie so this fruit is good for people with anemia. It also helps to gain healthy weight as well.
6. Contains natural sugar and can be used as nutritious snack and dessert.